Woods of the Lake
Feeling marooned with your computer needs?
Help is available.
Micro Computer (eg.
(Note: the following information is subject to nearly constant revision.
If you do not see a service listed that you need please
inquire at the e-mail address below)
Services may be performed on-site or through telecommuting.
- Design and Development of Internet Web Sites.
Samples may be found at www.holdenantiques.com and www.KenyonMN.com.
- Conversion and Transfer of analog audio and video media (records, cassettes, 8-mm
or VHS tapes) to digital media (CD or DVD).
- Computer needs determination, Request for Bid / Request for Proposal preparation and issuance, response evaluation and bid award.
- Aquisition, installation, and customization of new vendor hardware and software.
- Installation and customization of hardware and software upgrades.
- Custom design, programming, and documentation in 'C', Basic (inc. Visual Basic), or another language for DOS or Windows.
- Custom design, programming, and documentation using a fourth generation language such as Paradox, FoxPro, or dBase for DOS or Windows.
- Computer LAN/WAN networking needs evaluation, design, installation, and customization.
- Back-up needs evaluation, scheduling, and processing.
- Document scanning, OCR, and clean-up for
creation of graphic and text files of various
- Custom design, programming, and documentation in 'C' for Unix.
- Script preparation for Unix.
- Custom design and creation of Web pages for the Internet.
- Maintenance of Internet web servers.
- IBM mainframe application design, programming, and documentation in BAL (Basic Assembly Language) and COBOL.
- Creation, maintenance, and submission of IBM JCL job streams.
- Maintenance of existing programs in a variety of languages.
- Command Level Coding programming for IBM's CICS in BAL or COBOL.
- System programming tasks including, but not limited to installation and customization of vendor software packages.
e-mail: "Jerry Hatfield" <hb at ghat.com>
Except as noted, images and backgrounds are
original photos from Minnesota by the webmaster.